Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

A, B, B...

That's how Aaron sings the beginning part of the ABC song...
Aaron watches a lot of PBS Kids shows, mostly Super Why (which I think is one place he learned his ABC's) and one day I noticed he was recognizing letters like the letter A and O. I got out one of his ABC books and asked him what the letters were and he recognized a majority of them! He did mix up his O and Q. I'm so proud of Aaron. On the plane ride to Big Island, I distracted him by asking him to recognize the different letters.

I'll have to get it on video so I have evidence!
I also need to blog about our Big Island trip and upload pictures!

2 comments:

  1. It's always fun when kids surprise you with the things they know. You know what's a really good movie to help kids learn their letters and all the sounds they make, it's called "The Talking Letter Factory" by LeapFrog. I think Walmart sells it, but we rented it from Netflix. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, carol! I wanted so much to see you guys! We're working on a webpage too, but I finally got my surgery date!! (tomorrow) so ours will take awhile to put up. Such a cute little boy!
    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete