Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Knocked Out

I love it when Aaron gets so tired and he just knocks out in the car.
He usually does this when we're over at my in-laws and he just wants to play with his aunties and uncles and refuses to go down for a nap or just when we're so busy running errands that he doesn't get a chance to sleep.
He tries to keep himself awake but usually loses the battle and just knocks out!

He was in the middle of eating a chicken nugget and still had it in his hand (but by the time I got the camera out, it was in his lap.)

1 comment:

  1. It always cracks me up when they fall asleep like that- in the middle of eating! Last night Lana passed out with a lollipop in her hand and woke up when I tried to take it away! haha

    ReplyDelete