Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Waialua Soap Factory

David and Aaron joined Na Kamalei with his sister Pii and niece Ariana.
They went on a field trip to the Waialua Soap Factory.

click to enlarge
Above is a collage of pictures our friend Shanae shot that I stole off her blog.
Below is the picture of the whole group!

I was so jealous they got to go while I had to work! I wanna go on a field trip!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous too! I've always wanted to go there. It looks like everyone had fun! Good, CLEAN fun. Get it? Get it? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss taking Ku'uliko and Kalei to Na Kamalei. I'll have to find something like that in Utah. Would help if I had access to a car. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete