Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cakes Part II

Remember that cake decorating class I was telling you about? Well here's an Easter bonnet that I tried to make pretty and easter-y.

Below are the cakes that the other ladies made. They did a different method from me but they are all so beautiful! The other ladies made it look like straw.

I tried to make mine looked like it was weaved but my hand started cramping and so my weaving started getting bigger and longer and not so neat anymore. It was really fun.
I have more pictures but I still need to upload it. ;D

4 comments:

  1. That's so neato, Carol! You got skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That looks like it took forever! No wonder your hand cramped up. You did an amazing job though! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, carol you're amazing! really beautiful cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...that looks like it took forever...you're a pro

    ReplyDelete