Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Upstanding Youth and Cubworld

We went to a concert this past Saturday where Upstanding Youth opened up for Cubworld.

Upstanding Youth (click here for their blog)

Jacob Kongaika and Aaron Eskaran

Jacob Kongaika is Cubworld.

It was a pretty awesome concert! Loved it! We had so much fun! I think it's pretty cool that we also knew members of Upstanding Youth.
Aaron fell asleep and when he woke, he wanted to go run around so I took him to the back where we found our friends, the Kammerer's, and he had fun playing with Duke.
After the concert, we bought the new Upstanding Youth CD, A Sense of Urgency, and wanted the one before called Still but it was all sold out!!
We also bought the Cubworld CD, Step Lightly and Create Out Loud, and his EP( I forget what that means), I Love ____.
I asked Jacob Kongaika, Aaron Eskaran, Marc Allred, and Adam Eskaran to sign the CDs'! I wanted ALL of Upstanding Youth but I didn't see everyone in the lobby. I even had a guest Filipino rapper for Cubworld to sign the CD but I can't remember his name. He gave us stickers though! Whoo hoo!!
It was such an awesome night!

No comments:

Post a Comment