Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Old Navy

Old Navy had a $1 sale on slippers aka flip flops on Saturday only!
Of course, I forgot about it and so by the time we got to Ala Moana, there were only a few colors left!
In the women's area, the colors left were white, tan and gray in size 5! I spotted a couple of 8's in tan so I grabbed two! (not my first choice but it was a dollar! and not my perfect size either.) David was able to get black and orange in his size (the colors I wanted to get!!).
Aaron saw us grabbing slippers and when we were in the baby boy section looking at board shorts, he found a pair of slippers and yelled "Mine!" and proceeded to take his shoes off to put the slipppers on. He cracks me up! David found a pair for him and now we all have Old Navy slippers! Too bad we didn't go earlier! Oh well, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the Cubworld and Upstanding youth concert, it was awesome!!! Of course still away on the pictures, no prob, I was wondering where you were, when I saw your hubby and Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed you got some! We tried to go about when it opened, but it was PACKED and totally cleaned out right away. There were THREE pairs of flip flops left when I got to the rack. Woah.

    ReplyDelete