Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Dancin Aaron

I love this video of Aaron dancing at our friend's wedding reception. Enjoy!

totally unedited and a bit shaky and he does get distracted... but it's still fun to watch!

This is Vasu and Lei Chetty. This is whose wedding reception we went to.

Vasu is brother to my friends, Rani and Kavita whom I have known since my first year at BYUH. Lei worked with David in the library. They are the nicest people you will ever meet!

Jared, Rani, Kavita, Carol, David and Aaron

These people are also one of the nicest and sweetest people ever! I love these guys! It was so great getting to see them again!!

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea that Vasu was getting married! That is so wonderful. Oh, I'm getting so homesick seeing you in the BYUH ballroom with Kavita and the Chetty family!!

    (Cute skirt, Carol! Aaron is really adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Has he been to Nursery yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I love those lips the best.

    ReplyDelete