Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

weekdate.com

I LOVE calendars and I LOVE pretending to be really organized. I try, I really do. I have like 6 different calendars for all sorts of different things and I just want a MASTER calendar. I've tried it one way where I have a Redbook to write all my things in but it's not as effective as I want it to be. 

I also have a wonderful weekly Post-it calendar that David got for me at Target (which I, btw, thinks has a much better Post-it selection than Walmart. I LOVE Post-it's!) and I use it...when I remember. It's sitting on a counter space where we (ok... I) pile STUFF on. For example: our mail, my jewelry, foodstuffs... you get the idea.
Today when I was randomly perusing blogs...I stumbled upon this pretty cool product called "Weekdate".  It's a monthly, weekly and an everyday calendar in one and it folds up so you can put it in your bag.
I just think it's super neat and would love to get one for next year! 
Click here to see a video on how it works!
The best thing about it is, you just have to write things once! I love it!
Just thought I'd share! 


8 comments:

  1. Not only do you love calendars, you love filling those calendars to the MAX!! I remember always looking at your calendars and thinking, "how in the world is she gonna do all of that?" Amazingly enough, usually you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to find a good organizer/calendar. I'll probably try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some unnamed coworker showed me his little agenda that he could customize online and print out. Check out pocketmod.com for the demo and templates...you know...in case you want another calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool. I'll check this out. Hope u guys had a great easter. Your boy is getting bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm like you and LOVE calendars! i was practically drooling at your pictures!! i've found that the planner on my cell phone works the BEST for me! cuz i ALWAYS have my phone on me and i don't want to carry something seperate like a palm pilot or other PDA. in fact now when i look for new phones, one of my MUST requirements in a calendar or planner function...i'm waiting for the ebay iphones to get cheaper so i can pick me up an unlocked one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the greatest invention for people like me whole jot down EVERYTHING on a daily basis! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so great with posting so many fun tips! This calender is amazing - thanks, maybe I will check this out!

    ReplyDelete