Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cake Decorating Part 1

I started a cake decorating class with a woman in my ward and it's been pretty fun. The first night we learned how to make roses and leaves and a border. The next class we decorated a book cake. Aaron was with me and decided to poke his finger in the cake and eat the frosting!!

click to enlarge

There are more classes still to attend but I thought I'd blog about it now since I need to update.

6 comments:

  1. COOL!! I WOULD LOVE TO LEARN...SO FAR LOOKS LIKE U RIGHT ON IT...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

    ReplyDelete
  2. man Carol, you're going to be mrs. talented soon with photography and cake decorating classes! I'm so jealous! Is it a CITO class or something? I want to learn too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I have ALWAYS wanted to take a cake decorating class - but never thought that it was something I would excel at...but look at you - you're a pro!! If you were here, I'd hire you to make all my cakes :)
    Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! talented ah you. I signed up twice to attend this class but the days and time didn't work out. but look at you! great job, neybor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cakes look wonderful!!! such talent, seriously. i'd love to learn how to decorate like that cause my cakes need it!

    ReplyDelete