Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Teddy's Bigger Burgers

A while ago, we saw a segment on OC16 that featured the burger joint, Teddy's Bigger Burgers. It looked SOO good and the burgers looked huge! We have been wanting to try it and last Friday, on a whim, we piled into the car with Shaun and Teren and headed out to Kailua.
The burgers were not disappointing at all! I can't even begin to describe it. I think the burgers are totally worth it and I so want to go again to try some other burgers!

click to enlarge

We got Aaron some chicken nuggets and will NEVER do that again. When they handed me the bag, there were 4 dino chicken nuggets that you could get from COSTCO! THAT was disappointing.


If you haven't yet, click on the collage and look at the burgers! David's burger was bigger than Aaron's head!
But don't take my word for it, go check it out! ;D

6 comments:

  1. that's some humangous buggah! Now it's making me hungry for burgers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Those look good. Wish we had known about that place when we were there. I guess we'll have to eat some burgers now. I showed Kainoa the pictures and we were amazed at how big David's burger was. Looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE and miss Teddy's Burgers!! We compare ALL burgers to Teddy's. My mouth is watering right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went out for burgers the other night and Mat said he was really hungry so I was trying to pressure him into getting a huge burger but he chickened out. Way to go, you guys! Those look good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm sorry..that's disgusting!- that it's bigger than aarons head...lol that reminds me of ku'aina burgers though..are they bigger than those?

    ReplyDelete
  6. now i want a burger. and i hardly ever eat beef. but they look really yummy!

    ReplyDelete