Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break

We didn't really do anything exciting over my spring break. It was just nice to hang out with David and Aaron and not have to worry about waking up to an alarm and dealing with students. 


We got to hang out with Mariko and Amaya and got to eat some yummy food at Laie Elementary! I forget exactly what we got to eat but I do know that we had falafels...

We played on the playground and had lots of fun until it was naptime!
click to enlarge

Here is Aaron going down the slide! His foot got stuck going down so we tried again!

I just really like this picture of David with the kids.

4 comments:

  1. How can't believe how big Aaron is getting! and I can't believe how warm it looks over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun day at the park. I loved those pictures of Aaron in his HuGE glasses. He always has the most animated faces. He seems to have so much personality. I bet you love that. I still rememember the video you posted of how when you asked Aaron for a kiss, he made a funny face. that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. How cute he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not seen Makana in a picture for a long time!

    ReplyDelete