Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Kakela Beach

This past Saturday we had a BBQ with David's side of the family who was visiting from the mainland, Guam, and town.

It was really fun! We had some ono food, fun at the beach,
and just talking story while listening to jams from another party. Thanks!!

We even played some baseball. Obviously not a real bat.

Aaron was showing off his faces again. Funny boy!

Aaron also wanted to show off his strength by doing an ab workout!

10 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so cute Carol!! He's growing up so fast! I heart Kakela's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that so cute!! Little monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, Carol, that last video is insane. You have to submit that to Americas Funniest Videos. Seriously, impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a strong baby!!! what are you putting in that milk of his? =) I love his facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that was what you guys were setting up for when I saw you on Saturday morning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, you make me miss Hawaii and the sun in these pictures. I think I've started to not like the sun so much ever since I got pregnant.
    Your little guy is SOOOOOOO cute! And what do you feed him to make him so strong??? That's awesome! Just please make sure he doesn't beat up my kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gulay! Aaron does the amazing things! he is so cute! thanks for sharing! David has family in Guam.? I'm from there, too! My sister and my mom's side of the family lives there still. What part of the island are they from?

    well, see ya tonight at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the video!! Is that for reals! I agree with Aj, you should send that to AFV!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That video is too cute. Hey, do you know how I can contact Brooke M. so I can see her blog? I didn't know she was going private cuz I haven't checked it in a while. sniffle sniffle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy strong. Look at that kid go. Do you feed him spinach every day so that he can grow up to be strong like Popeye? LOL What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete