Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

He's STILL UP!!

It is now 12 am and Aaron, aka Lil' Monster, is still up. He refuses to sleep. We put him down in his crib and as soon as we walk away, he starts crying! He climbs up the side and just CRIES until we get him. Usually I can feed him and he'll go to sleep, but not tonight. We've decided to let him crawl around and maybe tire himself out. *cross fingers* I guess that's what we get for staying out late at Grandma's house for a movie night in the garage! *sigh* I think I'm going to try again...wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. oopps! busted! i'm sorry. i was reading people's blog one day..I think last week and came across you guys' one..can't even remember who and what not...I had to copy and paste your link before i fo-get. the kids were cracking up at the little video clips of Aaron. I totally forgot to tell you Sunday that I crawled into your blogspace and I added you on. =) Ngii!!

    So, what time did Aaron finally go down? The Gooey Kids went to bed at 12am. Friday nite is their late night to play games and watch movie.

    Such a small world. We know Feki and Kieiki as well. My King served with Bishop Kahalepuna for 3 years at the singles ward.

    Isn't tEchnology is amazing? we get to see what others are up to near and far.

    well, neybor. see you and talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete