Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back to work

It's back to work tomorrow.

It's a teacher workday so we can get the room ready for the students when they start on Wednesday. I was also supposed to read this booklet and fill out a response paper...yup...I'm not done yet. I think I have have the first couple of weeks ready so I should be good.

I'm so not excited to go back to work. I have had so much fun spending time with my family, all day, 24/7. Now it'll be...less than that.

Well...I better get ready for tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. no worries... you know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder! :) Have fun preping for class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back to school, back to school, so I can show dad that I'm not a fool! Oh dear good luck. Look at it this way, at least you get to go back to Kahuku, I'd give anything to be back home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey David and Carol!
    It's nice to find you guys on here! Andrew and I wish we could start teaching already but Andrew has 1 year and I have 2 years left of college to finish! Have fun teaching!

    ReplyDelete