Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I want this...

I've been searching for a more "stylish", "hipper", "cooler" diaper bag slash bag for me to put all his stuff in plus mines and I want it to look awesome and "me". SO I've searching and looking and I haven't found anything that has fit in my price range or size. I went perusing around some blogs and found a fabric designer by the name of Amy Butler and I have found the perfect bag!
I want this bag just not with the pink. I'm thinking orange and brown colors. The only thing is now I have to buy the pattern and fabric and attempt to make it! OR you could make it for me!! nah nah nah juss joke!
SERIOUSLY though, is this not the cutest bag ever?!

7 comments:

  1. I love that one! I've asked my mom to make at least three different Amy Butler bags for me. I asked a year ago and I haven't seen one yet! Check out the Nappy Bag, Sophia Carry-all, and the Weekend Traveler, I think the last one is. I want them ALL! Good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol - I love Amy Buttler, I am in love with the Nappy bag as well. I have wanted it for at least 8 months - O guess I should do something about it huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could make this for you! I still have orange and brown fabric left. I also have a lot of green and some awesome gray/black/white stripe that I could dress up a little with some other colors. Let me know if you want one.
    Aj

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is a nice bag. good luck making it. Sometimes after material and labor, it is cheaper just to buy the bag. unless it is super expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea who amy butler is, but she sure makes some cute bags!! I love it, I want one now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so i could possibly try and sew it for you?

    oh yeah, i still gotta make you your pj pants.

    oh wait jk, your friend aj might make it?
    her fabric colors sound cute. :D

    ReplyDelete