Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hubby Tag


What is his name: David
How long have you been married: In July, it'll be 2 years
How long did you date: About 11 months and 6 months engaged...
How old is he: 24
Who eats more: he does
Who said I love you first: He did... I think it was when we were studying together in the library...
Who is smarter: He is more logical and definitely more math minded than I am, I just read a lot and even then, he's still smarter than I am
Who does the laundry: mostly me but he does it too
Who folds the laundry: Mostly I do but he does it too
Who does the dishes: He does afternoon dishes and I do dinner dishes
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: I do
Who pays the bills: I do. me
Who cooks dinner: Me, when I'm not super tired from work, well we both do it.
Who drives when you're together: He does. I'm horrible at directions...and not so great at driving either
Who is more stubborn: um... I don't know. Never really thought about it.
Who proposed: He did. Here's the story from our wedding website. I didn't want to retype it.
It was Christmas 2005. All the way down in the bottom of her stocking was the engagement ring. As Carol rummaged through the gifts, she came upon this neatly wrapped glistening box. As she began to open the present, David tried to fool her and make her stand up and kneel by saying 'I'm looking for something'. The plan failed as Carol threw the box down onto the couch to help him 'look'. Alas, there was nothing to look for. He grabbed the closest object next to him and said, 'I found my lollipop'. Sitting back down, she continues to open the present and comes to this white ring box, but she doesn't know what it is. David's little sister, Hiilei exclaims 'That's the same box Mailani(David's other sister) has. It's a necklace and earrings.' Not even part of the plan, but it fits in so well and Carol is fooled. She opens the box to see the engagement ring. Hiilei then says, 'Who put that ring in there?!' And David says 'I did.' Then he proposed and Carol replies 'Yeah.'
Who has more friends: We have a lot of the same friends so it doesn't really count...well maybe me cuz I've moved around a lot but who has more friends that we keep in touch with?... David.
Who wears the pants in the family: David

What is something you love about him: He makes me laugh. He has a great laugh... and smile.He's silly, we have so much fun together. He sings really, really well. He can put Aaron to sleep by singing cuz I know Aaron could never go down if I sang. He's much better with Aaron than I am. He knows how to get from one place to another, he has really good memory. (much better than mine.) He loves me no matter how dumb I get and he's really, really, ridicuously good looking!

2 comments:

  1. I like the engagement story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! Your blog looks good. Aaron looks so much like Carol in this picture. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete