Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Aaron's First Tooth

On Friday, Aaron was wanting to bite my finger so I let him, he grabbed it and shook his mouth then I felt something poke me! WHAT?! He has a tooth?! David looked in his mouth, lo and behold, our little baby is growing one of his bottom teeth. We tried taking pictures, but he would quickly turn away

or make a funny looking face
or stick his tongue on top of the tooth
or even try to eat our fingers (although you can kinda see it in this one)
We then tried to take a video of his tooth
and that didn't work out too well either, so just know that it's there.

5 comments:

  1. yay! Congratulations Aaron on your first tooth! Pretty soon you'll be eating with the big kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, teething! Teething with 'Aisea was easy. Teething with Matai has been a big fat pain in the butt. Don't know what the difference was, but there IS a difference! Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way, I can't believe he's got a tooth already!! good for him! Leia's almost 7 months, and no sign of a tooth, although the kid can drool!!! I can't wait to see a picture of it when, you know, you can actually see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the first tooth! yeah the rice cereal we gave him was just plain. I'm probably never going back to that though. Probably oatmeal from now on, and fruits and veggies! the fruit feeder is a tightly woven pocket thing that you can put fruits into. It only allows like juice and a little bit of fruit to come out so he can't choke on it. And it's great because babies can hold onto the big plastic parts themselves...sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think there are certain requirements they have to meet before moving on to different foods (like sitting up unassisted, etc), but I have come to realize that a lot of it is instinct. Yeah, I bought him some baby oatmeal cereal I haven't given it to him yet so I don't know if he likes it. I read from a homeopathic doctor that the order of foods that you give the baby is not a big deal. He suggests starting with sweet potato, avocados, bananas..just because those are easily mushed and very nutritious. What else is Aaron eating now?

    ReplyDelete