Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter


Last Saturday, there was a Primary Easter Egg Hunt and they invited ALL the kids in the ward, so took Aaron to go. It was going to be a the beach but because of the rain, they relocated to the chapel instead. They had different sections for the different ages for the hunt. Me and Aaron picked up three eggs and watched everyone else excitedly pick up the eggs. Plus it was hard for me to pick up the eggs because I was holding him and trying to bend down to get it. That's why we only ended up with 3 eggs. We got a prize though for having the least eggs, a yellow bunny.
I love this picture of Aaron with his bunny ears.

4 comments:

  1. carol!
    yes, i do remember you! first thing's frist congrats on getting married. i remember your husband, i met him through mike akinaka i think or was it ezra bumanglag.
    second, congrats on your son! he is adorable!!! aren't they wonnderful! well, i will link you on my page! take care and keep in touch!!
    kamaile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol,
    He just gets cuter and cuter! What I doll! I read your post about the huge clothes for Aaron. We have the same problem, but in reverse. Kai is 11 months and she wears 2T and 3T clothes. She isn't really huge per se, but she has a long torso. Anyway, I hope you're doing good. We would love to come and see you when we are over there in May. Kaleo spoke with Sam Oka yesterday and we thought about getting some of us together if you're interested. I haven't heard from Michelle in awhile, but I talked to Mele in January. Anyway, this is getting long so I'll talk to you later. I just wanted to say you have a very handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soooo way cute! I could just eat him up. How fun that you got to go home and visit family. Hope your easter was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those cute ears and he is growing fast. In answer to your question. Daniel and I are going to Colombia, but I go first with Cora and then he'll meet us there later. We leave next week.

    ReplyDelete