Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

We Walked to the Temple One Sunday in July

The kids were being really rowdy one day after church and so I decided to take the kids for a walk to the Laie Temple Visitors' Center. 
They had a fun time pushing the buttons and watching the little films on the screen. 

Raya looked so cute looking out the window at the temple. I wish I could have gotten the temple in the picture but it was way too sunny and bright. 


There is a display of a Hawaiian Book of Mormon. Fun fact: When David was in the BYUH 7th Ward as one of the counselors in the bishopric, his bishop, Dean Ellis discovered one of his family members was a missionary in Hawaii. I believe he had a copy of the Book of Mormon in Hawaiian. 
I'm pretty sure there's more to that story but I don't want to tell you anything without knowing for sure. 


We had fun taking pictures. Silly pictures that is. Aaron did the pose all by himself. I don't know if he just made that up or if he saw that somewhere.


These stones are to be the foundation of the new BYUH hale that they're building on campus. 
Pretty cool huh?!



No comments:

Post a Comment