Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

September 2012

Raya being independent and putting her shoes on all by herself when I came to pick them up from Grandma's house one day, hence the backpack. 
Riding our bikes around Laie one evening. I kept getting annoyed with Aaron for going so slow only to discover when we got home that he had THE FLATTEST tires. Sorry buddy! 


Mimo's first church dance!

Love these weirdos
Kids' dentist's office
Went to the mall to get Aaron & Raya's keiki ID's since they were doing it for free! 
Raya getting her thumb inked. 
Aaron getting his picture taken. 

Raya is all ready for her photo op!
Pretty nice! 


Playing Hanafuda with Grandpa Larry 
Walking to church
I think this was a loco moco I made & stuffed some burger patties with cheese which is why there is pizza sauce on some of them. 
My nails matched my bracelet! I know, I'm a dork. 
Aaron's lunch bag broke but luckily David fixed it! 
I made meatballs! 
Aaron crying at Mutual for some reason and being the mean mom that I am. I took a picture! Raya was so sweet comforting him. 
Trying on Mr. Potato Head's glasses
We were hanging out at my in-laws super late one night and Raya got tired of waiting and fell asleep. 
We voted. Did our civic duty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment