Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Raya the Nursery Whisperer

Thanks Ashlyn for sharing this picture. I love when I hear my kids doing nice things like this. Makes us real proud to be her parents!

I would take credit but this is all Raya!

Ashlyn also wrote a blog post about her daughter trying out Nursery for the first time and told the story about Raya helping Mahie. Seriously, I got all teary eyed reading it, I'm so proud of Raya.

-------------------------
*Christlike Story of the Day!
And then as they had clean up time, Mahie got overwhelmed in the middle of all the kids, didn't see me and started to cry. *And this is where I got emotional.......

Little Raya Yuen saw Mahie crying and walked over, looked at her for a few seconds and then walked away. However, before I crossed the room to comfort my daughter, Raya returned dragging a chair. She placed the chair behind Mahie, and somehow knew Mahie couldn't sit on her own. So she took Mahie's hand and helped her up on the chair (Mahie's tears had stopped as she watched Raya). Raya then brought another chair, sat right next to Mahie and handed her a toy doll to play with. Mahie was not only comforted, but smiled and followed Raya around the rest of Nursery for snacks and lesson time. I shared this story with Raya's mom Carol and thanked her for Raya's Christlike spirit and love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment