Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Laie Elementary Carnival 2012

My friend Vic took this pic. I totally took it off his FB but this is a great picture of what we did tonight! We went to the Laie Carnival! Had some dinner and let the kids play! We bought them wristbands and had unlimited access to their rides. They loved going in the jumpers and inflatable slides! Raya would get mad at me when I would try to help her up the slide. She was a pro by the end of the night! It was fun and it was nice to help support the different grade levels at the elementary school.

Aaron and his friend Johnny took turns rolling down the hill by the basketball courts and jump over each other as they were rolling. They had a lot of fun doing that!

Aaron & Raya riding the train on the basketball court. I wanted to go on with them but there wasn't enough space for me. I asked Raya to sit on my lap and she refused. So I had to let my baby go by herself...well, she had Aaron to watch her. I got irritated though when the train stopped and the older kids went to jump on, one kid pushed Raya and she almost fell off the train car. Good thing she caught herself. I reminded the kid to wait next time for everyone to get off before they went on again. I think their mom was right behind me but I don't care. Sheesh, teach your kid some manners! Ok, vent over. The kids loved going on the train, it's pretty much like the one in the mall that they always wave to but never get to ride! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment