Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The story of the lost Cars DVD

If you follow me on Twitter or read my Facebook statuses, then you'll already know this story but here is the long-er version. :D

One night I got Aaron ready for bed and turned on the TV in our room for him to watch Cars so I can get ready for bed and then the TV told me there was no DVD.
"WHAT?!" No Cars?! Where is the DVD?
I ask Aaron where he put the DVD and he looks at me and goes "Where'd it go?" and looks under the bed. He walks out to the living room and walks around to the TV and turns it on to watch PBS Kids. Obviously not there nor does he care.
I was so upset. I really like this movie. I look under the bed, in the trash, in the couch, and everywhere in between.

Everytime I ask him, he gives me a look like I'm nuts!
I go in the back and search in his bed, his laundry basket...you get the idea. Then I decide I better ask Heavenly Father to help me find the DVD.
Then I "get the idea" to put my fingers in the VCR side of the TV and lo and behold I feel the DVD. That little stinker tried to put the DVD in the VCR. I was so thankful for the answer to my prayers and relieved that the movie was found!
It may seem like such a small and trivial thing to worry about but it wasn't to me. I'm just glad we found out so we can watch more "MahQuEEn and MayDer" and Aaron clapping and cheering when the cars race!


3 comments:

  1. I am totally with you on the CARS dvd drama!!
    We actually have a back-up copy of that particular movie because of incidents like you posted :)
    I'm so happy you found it...
    in our house it's "My ah-Queen"

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i hear you! when we went to home to Hawaii we took our copy and accidentally left it there. it was hell for a few days it's all he wanted. I seriously had to have my sister send it to me overnight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND a great testament that the Lord hears our prayers!!! ;) Even for Cars.

    ReplyDelete