Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Some Random Pregnant Pictures

I'm really not good at the whole documenting me being pregnant (even with Aaron) and have some random pictures here and there. Just thought I should finally put some up for remembrance/record.
Here is a picture of me on Sept 12 (27 1/2 weeks).

We were at a wedding for the students' that were in David's student ward. He went to the Big Island to be at their sealing. The other couple is Bishop Ellis and his wife. (They are so awesome!)

This was on Sept 19th (28 1/2 weeks)...ok so not that much difference from the above picture. Oh well. I don't have that many pregnant pictures anyway.

We had just picked up my brother from the airport and went to Hukilau Beach to meet up with David's cousin, Nephi and his family. They were here visiting and it was great to see them and hang out!
(Aaron was wiping his cheesy, Dorito-y hand on my hair. He wasn't patting me on the head!)


3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm horrible at taking pregnant pictures too! What can you do? I'm so excited for you to have a little girl. I love looking at pics of Aaron, he's such a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are getting close to your due date right? I'm not good at pregnant pictures either, I think I have one o when I was pregnant with Cora.

    ReplyDelete