Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

We're expecting a baby...

...Girl!
We found out a couple weeks ago that we're going to have a little girl! Aaron's going to have a little sister! (insert pictures here...after I scan them...)
My due date is pretty much right on track, Dec 8 or 9.
No Christmas baby here.
Although I guess I could handle the baby being a week or so late. That way I won't have to find a substitute for the last week of school before Christmas break. It's only 2 weeks this year so I might have to find a sub to start off the new semester...better get my lesson plans all ready and planned!!


6 comments:

  1. congrats you guys!!! awesome awesome... have a safe pregnancy carol...you are one lucky woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! If the birth lands on the 8th I'm sorry but you're going to have to name her Noelle because that's my birthday! ;) That's SO exciting! I hope everything works out for you and school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Girls are so precious and your lives will never be the same...pink and princess, and dollies and strollers, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls are fun - I'm due on the 10th - funny huh :)
    Congrats...David's going to love having a princess!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is so great. It's so much fun to have a boy and a girl - Aaron will be a great older brother!

    ReplyDelete