Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday David!

It was this guy's birthday yesterday and he turned the big 2-6!
I love him because he is so patient...with me!
(thought I was going to say Aaron huh!?)
He is a great husband, father, 2nd counselor in BYUH 7th Ward, uncle, brother, son, and grandson. PLUS a great FRIEND to EVERYONE he meets! He has a great sense of humor and loves to have fun!
He plays basketball three nights a week and is feared by all that play against him! (wouldn't you be?!)
Aaron asks for him every night he's gone playing basketball. He loves hanging out with him and so do I!
Hope you had a great birthday yesterday!
WE LOVE YOU!!

David wearing a tiny hat at the family reunion on Big Island.
(It was the most recent picture I had...besides the one that I took last night which I still need to upload!)


(Yes, this post is a day late but I was super busy yesterday! not an excuse but still, please forgive me!)


update: I lied about not having any recent pictures! I just remembered that we had these pictures from our family reunion which is actually MORE recent than the picture above! Enjoy these pictures of David! (Don't you just love his smile?)


3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO! and no worries carol, mommies should be excused! they're so super busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm so happy you two found each other. I can't think of anyone that is more perfect for you!!! :) Happy B-Day big guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated to a great guy! Glad you had a fun time celebrating! 26, huh? YOU'RE SO OLD!!!! j/k i'm the same so that means we're still young! (at heart at least)

    ReplyDelete