Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cars

I got Aaron hooked on the movie Cars. I wanted him to watch something in the back on our bed for some reason and now he asks to watch "Cars, Vroom Vroom!". He likes to hold the box sometimes. He'll just lay there and then walk off, then come back, then walk off to see what we're doing, then go back to watch it.
It's also really helpful when I need him to stay still so I can put his cream on his face.
This picture has really bad lighting but it's with my cell phone, what can you do?


4 comments:

  1. Brody LOVES Cars too! Thank goodness for a Disney show for boys. They really have to fight the princesses I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ammon loves Cars too! We're so bad we introduced him to all kinds of other movies like Bolt, the Incredibles, Stuart Little, Brother Bear, Flushed Away, etc. It's just much easier to cook (and check the internet) when he's busy. Are we going to be seeing Aaron as a car for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should totally introduce him to other kinds of movies too. It is WAY easier to do other things when they're occupied with the tv! haha! Aaron watches a lot of PBS Kids too. I love it since it's educational and I can get my work done! until he gets distracted and wants to go on the computer! ;D
    Ooh. Good idea for Halloween...we shall see...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is so cute! I'll have to try put that movie on for Luke, he loves playing w/ cars. So far the only thing that catches his attention is anything Elmo. But that doesn't last long, once the songs are over he's lost all interest. Maybe one day he'll sit for a movie, I think I'd like that!

    ReplyDelete