Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Poser

Aaron and I were outside the other day playing with his bubbles and bike and I started taking pictures of him. He is so funny!
I didn't know what a poser he was!
When he saw me get my cell phone out, he stopped what he was doing and put one arm behind his back and said, "SMILE!". The next pose was acting like he was blowing bubbles with his wand. He makes me laugh all the time! He would blow his bubbles and then chase after them and come back all proud and say "I got EET!".

After putting his bubbles away (b/c I was tired of getting the solution all over me), I asked him if he wanted to ride his bike ( I was going to attempt to go around the block but then decided against it) and we just rode his bike from the back of the house to the front.
In the first picture, he decided to take a break and sit down against the wall and proceeded to tell me to "SEET dOWHn".
As we were riding to the back of the house, I took out my cell phone to take more pictures and he decided to put his arms in his armpits and smile, then put one hand in the pits and the last picture, he put his head down on the bike....What a ham!
I really don't know where he came up with these poses!

There were a bunch of pictures and decided to make collages so you can see ALL of them instead of having to pick a couple. They are all so cute!
Just click to enlarge.


4 comments:

  1. He is so cute and is gettnig so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHEMGEE!!!! how cute is he!!! you can totally see his energetic and rascal-y personality come out in these pix!!! and just think...you'll have TWO soon!!! you have SO MUCH to look forward to carol...jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaron is AWESOME!!! I just wanted to say that because he's so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and we totally have to go see The Men who Stare at Goats. ;)

    ReplyDelete