Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Now featured on Yahoo.com and other sites!

If you missed it on msn.com, David and Aaron can now be seen on yahoo.com!
David's brother Danny spotted it this morning and told David's mom and he facebooked me as well. My sister also told me about it.

This is so cool and crazy and the same time!
Maybe America's Funniest Videos will notice and we can win the $10,000!! I mean it's funny enough to be featured on two different websites/search engines! What, what!!

update: Apparently you can also google "baby scared by snoring" and this video is on a bunch of different sites like; aol.com, spike.com, gigglesugar.com and etc. This is so nuts!

I think all the comments saying that the parents are mean and playing a cruel joke are hilarious! Hello! It's not like we did that every night! Some people just can't take a joke!

Olivia! Look what you started!

11 comments:

  1. dude that is awesome! Don't worry about the people who write mean comments. They are usually 13-year-old emo kids. Anyway, you're famous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's way cool! your famous now! there are always haters=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome - you guys are FAMOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Not sure if you remember me but I found your blog, and I saw the video a couple days ago! I thought that looked like David! I thought it was so funny! It's totally something Ioelu would do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are too cool!!! Thats so funny...

    And its more funny cause Kieiki makes me sleep as far away from the boys as possible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that made me laugh SO hard too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats HILARIOUS! and now i have a new blog to stalk- i mean read :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are the coolest famous people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hillarious! I saw this too on someones computer and had to just crack up! You guys are too funny. Thanks for leaving a note on our blog, now we can keep in touch. Alohas to your guys! You son is the cutest ever!!

    ReplyDelete