Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Famous again!

I know you all know about the famous snoring video that aired on America's Funniest Home Videos last year...well it's on msn.com now! It's on that reel that loops under "Awwww! Cute baby videos" and there's a still shot of Aaron and David! (Apparently, it was submited to stupidvideos.com (I have no idea by whom) because that's where the source of the video is...) You can also watch the video again if you'd like! It makes me laugh every time!

My friend Donnis and Daniel told me about it and Daniel also took a screen capture so I can brag about it on this blog. Thanks Daniel!



Cool huh!?

4 comments:

  1. that's way cool! Those (there was one more video) are the funniest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when is microsoft going to pay you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooo cool! So are you up to win the 10,000 dollar prize???? That would be WAY cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh wow that is too cool!!!!! yep i watched the vid when you first posted it, and yes my whole household cracked up in laughter!!!! your son is famous here in new zealand!!! too cute that vid!!!

    ReplyDelete