Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

15 Months Check up

Aaron turned 15 months on Feb 1st and we had his checkup the very next day. Here are his stats.
weight: 22.8 lbs
height: 31.5"

Words he says: ball, Dad, Mom, dir ti (dirty), Aaron, dis (this), dere (there), bye, shhrs (shoes), wufwuf (dog), dat (that), doo doo, amen,

Signs: please, thank you, more, eat, water, drink (although eat, water and drink are the same sign)

He nods and shakes his head to let us know what he wants. He makes a face for stinky and waves his hand in front of his face. He squints when we ask him to close his eyes. He knows where most of his body parts are. Aaron likes to play peek-a-boo and gets a kick out of it! When he grabs something he knows he's not supposed to, he'll hide it or try to keep it as far away from us as he can. What a punk. ;D

He loves playing with balls, any kind of balls! Basketballs, footballs, bouncy balls, volleyballs...you get the idea. Anything round or that he can hold and throw...is a ball! He loves to throw and he puts his arms out to catch and he usually catches it! If the ball doesn't fall through his arms! Haha!!

Aaron is really good at giving hugs and kisses. He waves to everyone he sees and gets kinda mad when they don't return the greeting. He is very independent and likes to do things himself if he can. He gets his shoes and brings them to us when he wants to go outside and play.

I could go on and on but he is so hilarious and so much fun! I can't believe it!! We love this guy and he cracks us up all the time!

*I'll add pictures later! sorry!! ;D*

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious. Especially his list of words he can say. This guy has his priorities straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only can he throw a ball, he can throw just about anything quite well. Not a skill I've mastered myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, it's so fun to watch kids grow. The kid can say amen and loves to throw and CATCH a ball. What a well-rounded guy! Sorry we didn't meet up while I was in Hawaii. I was the absolute WORST at meeting up with people. I went there thinking I had a whole month, plenty of time, before I knew it, it was time to go. Pathetic to say, I met up with NO ONE unless it was at church or coincidental run-in at Foodland or something. I did see you guys at the end of the b-ball game against Dixie and try to make my way through the crowd but by the time I gathered my two rascals you guys were long gone out of site! Next time I promise we'll meet up. Done with my novel on your comment page!

    ReplyDelete