Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I had a birthday, shout hooray!

I turned 25 this year (on Feb 7th)! WHAT?! I can't believe I'm a 1/4 of a century! We were celebrating here and there doing different things. We went to Canada, got a DS, ate at the Kahuku shrimp truck by the hospital (which was REALLY good!), and went to a Seasiders basketball game and sat behind the players! (a story for another post)

On my ACTUAL birthday, my young women president came over and gave me orange flowers!

Wow! How cool is that?! I love tiger lilies! It was a nice surprise.
There was a ward party for David's home ward and so we attended and had fun at the beach!
After that, we and Shaun went to Kaneohe and watched "Paul Blart: Mall Cop". I loved it! It was pretty funny! Then we headed back to Laie for BYUH Foodfest. It was pretty good! I loved my Korean plate. It was so ono!

Don't you love his face here?

Family picture at Foodfest

I love all their faces in this picture!

Here they are "fighting"

Boys. Need I say more?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Carol! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I'll never have to wonder where Aaron gets his fun personality---- HIS FAMILY! love you guys

    ReplyDelete