Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

A Mission Reunion, Camp Rock and a milestone

David had a Philippines Quezon City Mission Reunion on Tuesday Nov 25th and I got to meet his mission president and his family and the other people from his mission. There was really yummy food and dessert! Aaron even got some pie!
After that we went home and my parents came over to play with Aaron. We were showing my family "Camp Rock" because there is this one part where it totally looks like my brother is singing and dancing in it! Anyway, as the music is playing, Aaron is dancing along and he's so excited that he stands up! WHAT?! He finally stood up on his own! Must've been the pie he had! I took a couple of videos but this is the best one. Sorry it's so dark!
We have bad lighting but you can see his diaper!


Here are some pictures if you can't see the video.

My little baby isn't gonna be a baby much longer!

4 comments:

  1. they grow up WAY too fast! I am convinced that that's why so many people have so many kids...because they grow up fast and you miss the little stages :)
    Yeah for standing...next...WALKING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My advice to you is to "baby proof" your house for a walking toddler now! Your son is adorable, and looks like he's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of him holding up his sippy cup with chopsticks! His expression is priceless! It's like he knows he's being funny. :) cute boy, that one!

    ReplyDelete