Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Cheung Family

My family came to visit for Thanksgiving. The original idea was so that we could take family pictures again since my brother was going to come back to Hawaii from boot camp BUT long story short, he couldn't make it. We were sad but life goes on.
Here are some photos of my parents and my sister in various places.

top left: My Mom and Dad, me and David in Chinese restaurant, Mom and Aaron
Middle left: Aaron playing with my dad, Mom and Dad on Thanksgiving day, Olivia (sister) and Mailani (sister-in-law)
bottom left: Dad, Mom, Olivia and Aaron playing, Aaron is tired of taking photos, Mom and Aaron


All in all, they had a super fun time with Aaron and Aaron liked playing with them too! Whenever he saw them, he would get so excited! When they left for the night, he would get mad because his buddies were gone!


Here is a picture of my dad's excellent photoshopping skills and voila, my brother is in the picture with us!


My sister Olivia, my mom and me!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I love when the family gets together, nothing beats it. I'm sure they LOVED the chance to hang out with Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. i totally love your dad's photoshopping skills! :) I know, we totally should have taken pictures! we even had the camers. lol... go figure! hope everything is going good!!!

    ReplyDelete