Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Computer Games for Kids

Aaron likes to pound on the computer keyboard and take my laptop keys off. He gets mad when I don't share my laptop with him because he thinks I'm watching Super Why without him (I downloaded 2 free episodes from iTunes) and he'll close the screen or push it down so I can't see. BUT THEN I discovered this little gem from Fisher-Price.


click on either image to go to website
It's a website with games for infants, toddlers and preschoolers. I looked at the infant games and it's pretty neat. Every time they press a key, something will pop up! It teaches them cause and effect, because I press a button, something will pop up.

Aaron enjoys it but then he starts closing the laptop and gets mad that he can't open it. So I have to open it back up again but it's fun!

You should check it out!

4 comments:

  1. okay, so I tried these with Navi J...and I haven't been able to get him OFF the computer since I showed him how they work! He loves them.
    Thanks for sharing your mommy secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much carol. the 16month old that i nanny loves the computer too and i needed things like this... youre the best...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats the point of a fake tree if you still have to vacuum?! ... ha ha. I guess its not a fire hazard so thats a plus :) Pretty tree!

    ReplyDelete