Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 10, 2013

Sunday, Raya & Sunbeams

I love this girl so much. This was all her! I just copied her facial! She cracks me up! 


Last Sunday, May 5, 2013, on the way out the door to church, Raya stopped me and insisted that I change to dress like her. I'm just glad Olivia left me this yellow dress so I could dress like Raya! 
Did I tell you I'm not in Young Women's (as of November 2012) anymore? I can't remember since I need to update this blog more. I teach Sunbeams now. I also have 12. I'm just really glad I have someone else in there to help me! 
Sometimes it can be really frustrating teaching 12 little Sunbeams and sometimes it can be really fun. I miss YW but I know that I belong in Sunbeams and I'm supposed to be teaching them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment