Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Raya's Left Eye

The kids were playing outside today and all of a sudden I hear Raya crying pretty hard. I know it's serious because Raya is pretty tough. She comes inside crying and it turns out she was walking and slipped and fell on her face. 

She let us clean it a little bit but she really wanted ice for her face. Our ice pack is pretty huge, she just laid her face on it. She ended up falling asleep on the ice pack. 
She wouldn't really let me take a picture so I snuck one when she was being opihi and wanted to sleep on me. 
This picture was taken a couple hours after the accident. Her eye is a little bruised and swollen and the scratches got darker. She's fine and insists we don't touch it but I can't help but cringe a little every time I see it. My poor baby. 
One of David's cousins suggested we make it into a tribal tattoo! Haha! I was actually thinking something along those lines! 

No comments:

Post a Comment