Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This Mother's Day was low key and I was well fed. David & I don't really give each other gifts. One, because I STINK at getting David a gift that he actually wanted or liked and two, we really show out love for each other through food. Which is probably why we look the way we do :) 

David woke up earlier & made breakfast. (We had just gotten bacon from Costco since it was on sale.
Eggs, rice, salsa, Korean seaweed and BACON. Yum. Thanks David! It was so filling! I could barely move after!
David got these Magnum ice cream bars for me not knowing I've always wanted to try them! (I follow them on Instagram and it always looks so good!) The double chocolate was so rich and so good! 
This was the card Aaron made for me at school. It cracked me up! Can you tell food is an important part of our family? :)
Laie 4th Ward passed out the Hershey's bars with the special label. The primary kids went up and sang for the mothers' and passed out roses. Raya really wanted the rose but I really wanted to get rid of it. I don't really like real flowers since I feel bad when they die and end up throw away and then if I dry them, I end up throwing it away anyway. But we kept it for a little bit anyway. 
We went over to my in-laws for dinner after David made this delicious beef and cream of mushroom sauce with green beans. (David should really make dinner more often.) 
Thanks for the great Mother's Day!! I definitely felt loved! 
Now what should I get David for Father's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment