Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May 2012

Some things that happened in May in no particular order.

Won an(other) bumper from Tech Armor. I thought they were going to take a family photo but ended up just getting me holding the yellow and black bumper. Raya turned around, Aaron got out of the stoller and they cut off David who was standing right next to me! oh well.
Now David's phone is black and yellow, like Bumblebee! 
How Raya eats an Oreo. Eats the top cookie, scrapes the inside and then finishes it.
We were at Wal-mart the other day and I was soo close to getting this perfect orange bike to replace my dead one. David saw it and suggested we get it but there was no room in the car since we had the kids and our Costco groceries. David suggested we go to town without the kids so we can put the seats down. I can't wait! I hope it's still there!
I love this picture of Raya sleeping on David. (Yes, our kids are always found sleeping on our bed in the morning. It's only cute when they're not in my leg space, which happens more frequently than I'd like)
Raya dressed herself. I love the polka dots and plaid combo.
Mint chocolate chip ice cream! My all time favorite ice cream flavor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment