Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Brave" at Windward Mall

We went to watch Brave at Windward Mall on Saturday. When I was standing in line with Raya to get into the theater, a girl behind us dropped her can of smuggled-in Pepsi and it exploded all over me and like four other people in the line. Good thing I had wipes! I did have sticky hair but whatevs.

During the movie, we were sitting in front of these pre-teens and they started talking in the previews - they got really excited when Katy Perry's movie came on and even started singing along. oy. When the movie started, they started reciting the lines and gave us a play by play. I was so close to turning around and telling them to be quiet but they stopped after a while so I let it go. 

We enjoyed the movie (Raya would cover her face with my hand when she got scared. haha!).

After the movie, we took the kids to play in the mall playground. 

 They love playing there!



We walked around and browsed around some stores.
David found this orange foam bat and that bat is a lot harder than it looks or sounds.
 Raya found a sword to swing around.

 We also got cool new cases that David ordered off Amazon.
They are pretty neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment