Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lost Drafts: Things I like about Canada

Some things that I didn't mention in the other post...

There are some foods that Canada has that the United States does not have that I like.
For example, ketchup chips. I love it when my family sends me ketchup chips after they've visited Canada.
When we were up there, we wanted to bring stuff back that you will most likely NOT find in the U.S. We went to the Superstore and bought KETCHUP flavored CHIPS, DILL PICKLE flavored CHIPS, BACON flavored CHIPS, and CARAMILK, AERO, and SMARTIES chocolate. YUM!! I have to admit that the ketchup chips are really an acquired taste. The pickle chips were similar to salt and vinegar chips but more pickle-y. The bacon chips tasted like a not so barbecue BBQ chip...you know what I mean. The chocolate was really good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment