Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Cut it or Keep it?

David decided to cut his hair today and I didn't want to cut the back of his hair. 
I hate cutting the back of his hair in fear of messing it up! I have messed it up so many times, that he's had to buzz ALL his hair off. He started cutting only the side and asked me how it looked. 
I LIKE it! It reminds me of Rufio's hair from Hook!
click to enlarge
The pictures on the far left without the light on isn't styled. 
The pictures with the light on are styled with mousse.
I think it looks pretty awesome! You can't really tell from the front that his hair looks like that. I love David's hair spiked.
But David is probably going to end up cutting the back anyway. 
Do you think he should cut it or keep it?

1 comment: