Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Day

Reasons Why I Love David (in no particular order)
1. He makes me laugh and we have fun together
2. He is a family man. He loves us and makes sure we're happy
3. You know how everyone wants "tall,dark & handsome"? I GOT IT!
4. He is talented! Especially in the singing department, he got that down. Even my part! (which actually helps me hit the notes!!)
5. He loves ME! Even with all the irritating things I do to annoy the poor guy, at the end of the day, he's by my side.
6. He's got GREAT memory. Which is one reason when we go shopping, i just push the cart happily b/c i know he already knows what we need. Granted, i'll have written a list, that I've forgotten at home! Hence, David. Plus he's good at figuring out the math side of it all.
7. He is smart. He is always trying to think/find ways to make our lives a little easier.
Happy Valentine's Day Babe! I love you forever!!

1 comment:

  1. to make poke we put shoyu, sesame seed oil, chili pepper oil or chopped up chili pepper, and garlic. Oh, and bite size ahi fillet. I usually just make it to whatever tastes good but I think this link has good measurements:

    http://www.bakespace.com/recipes/detail/Shoyu-Poke-Ahi-(Raw-Yellow-Fin-Tuna-with-Soy-Sauce)/31943/

    ReplyDelete