Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

What a day! aka Biking Adventure #55

Besides work today, I had quite an adventure after work.
I rode home and discovered I left my keys in the diaper bag! which is Hauula with my in-laws
So I rode my bike to Laie Shopping Center, picked up the keys from David and rode my bike home to get his bike.
On my way to get the bike, some kid on a scooter rode into my path and I couldn't move away fast enough and was stuck either riding into a parked truck or onto incoming traffic. I ended up clipping the back of the scooter and skidded onto the road!
I hurt my hands and my legs. Picture below.


Top to bottom, left to right- left knee, right shin, left hand and right knee.

The kid said sorry but the worst part was when I heard the other kids laughing. :(

Oh well. Now it's just another story of a biking adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment