Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Biking Adventure # 27

I was riding David's bike to drop it off at Laie Shopping Center in the back. The seat was a little high for me so I was going to use the curb to help me get off. But I missed the curb and I fell on my back, the bike landed on my legs.





I got a cut on my foot and a bunch of dirt! I thought I cut my elbow but it was just dirty and now I have a bruise! Lol.
There were a few boys that saw me fall and kinda stood there watching me trying to get the bike off. One of the boys eventually started coming over but by then I was mostly out. Another boy asked if I was ok, I answered that I was fine but my dignity was hurt ;) lol

I went in the bank and showed David my battle scars. I felt so silly telling everyone in there my bike story!
But now that I look back on it, it's pretty funny!
P.S. Ignore the big toe. That was when I tripped going up some stairs. I'm such a klutz! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment