Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Raya - 21 months

Raya is becoming quite a little independent sassy girl.
When she's determined to do something on her own, she refuses help. Like in the picture below: she wanted to put her shoes on by herself and kept saying "I do it" and wouldn't let me touch her.


Of course, I adjusted it after she was done :)
She loves taking pictures and always willing to pose or wanting to take my phone and shoot a photo. she's also called and texted people so I apologize if you get a gibberish text or a silent phone call - that would be Raya ;)


All her own faces, I just tried copying her! Raya cracks me up!


Yup, she found my wallet and took EVERYTHING out! I was trying to catch her in the act but she looked up and GRINNED real big because she saw me taking the photo. She's always ready for the camera!


Put her hair up in a ponytail one morning and she stuck her tongue out for the camera! I love this picture!


Woke up one morning and her hair was sticking straight up! Hilarious!


This video my sister shot outside. She wanted to get Raya naming all her body parts and such but Raya being 21 months old, gets distracted :D

YouTube Video

She loves dancing and when she hears a beat she likes, she'll drop/stop what she's doing and start boogie-ing! She is talking quite a bit and it's super cute! Raya likes to beat up on Aaron and tattle on him too. She knows most words to a bunch of songs and loves to sing!
She is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment