Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Running and the Playground

I went for a "lazy" run today. Lazy as in I walked and/or stopped to talk! Lol!
We stopped at TVA Playground so the kids could run around for a bit.
They both ended up on the slide so I took some pictures.
Raya was so not ready to have her picture taken!








I love that Raya is totally sticking her tongue out!









Now they're both ready! I love their big smiles!









Here's Raya saying "no" to getting her picture taken









Aaron swinging like a monkey!



YouTube Video



Raya sliding down the slide
Here's my attempt at editing the two videos into one on my Vimeo app

YouTube Video


No comments:

Post a Comment