Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Rewind - April 2011

Haha! I thought this was so far away but it was just last month!
We dyed some Easter eggs!
This was David's and mines.  He dyed it a much better orange than I did. My egg looks pink-ish.

 Here is everyone's eggs. I tried to get the designs on there.
I ended up just laying it out. You can see Olivia's panda on her egg. Aaron wrote his name, so did David. Raya just scribbled on her eggs, just like Aaron.
Close up of Aaron's egg.
Panda!
The other side of Olivia's egg said "Easter"
Look, you can see David's name on his egg!

This is without the flash! :D
Olivia took a picture of Aaron while he was playing games! LOL.
We had an Easter Egg hunt the next morning but I haven't uploaded those pictures yet so that'll have to be another post! Stay tuned! :D

1 comment:

  1. You're so good Carol! I didn't do anything fun like that for my kid. I just brought her to other people's easter egg hunts! LOL

    ReplyDelete