Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Aaron's first May Day

 This was Aaron's first May Day. I know I was supposed to blog about him going to Bright Beginnings Learning Center (preschool) ages ago but this will have to do for now.
This was right after he got dressed with his costume. (minus the black pants which we luckily were able to borrow from our friends!)
Raya wanted to take pictures too! I love their Asian eyes and big smiles!
Ariana and Aaron in their costumes!
 Aaron and Ariana again. This time, Aaron has a green mohawk to complete his rocker look!
I think this picture of Aaron caught off guard is hilarious!

Raya was exhausted. She also takes after her dad...they can fall asleep anywhere in any position! :D



To see more pictures, check out the album on Facebook. Just click on this link and be my friend! :D

I took a video of Aaron's performance but I still have to upload it. I will let you know how to view it once that it uploaded! :D
Meanwhile, enjoy a little story about his performance.

 He did really well in the beginning and you can totally hear him yelling his part over the music! It's hilarious! BUT then, you can see some kid comes in late and stands right next to Aaron. When it's time to move to their other area, you can totally see that kid take Aaron's guitar and runs to his spot so Aaron ends up looking all lost and looking for his guitar. I didn't really notice what had happened until later when I finally realized he needed that guitar. I think that's one reason why he stopped dancing. I probably should've done or said something but I didn't. Bad mom! I should've told a teacher. Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment