Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

GAR 2011

This was my first Great Aloha Run.
I was determined to run the whole way but the hills got to me and I had only trained to do 6 miles so far. But I walked for like 10 minutes or so and tried to run the rest of the way. Maybe it was more jog. But once I hit the road leading to the stadium, I picked up the pace a little. But the finish line is still far away!
This is me concentrating on making it to the finish line!



I was sooo tired at this point! Can you tell I was super tired at this point!?
I really should've listened to them and cheered when I made it to the finish line!



Once I crossed the finish line, you gotta exit all the way and I was met with another photographer. I did the Asian pose!



I finished it! I was so exhausted! Thanks Mailani and Hiilei for coming with me and especially mom Imi for taking us!

My time was 1:42:46 (pace 12:37) - http://www.greataloharun.com/results/2011/complete
I came in #7931 overall out of 19,244 and in my division Females 25-29, I came in #686 out of 1569. 
Not too bad. Now I just need to keep up the running!

No comments:

Post a Comment